Patches for Opencart 2.2
Download here the patches for opencart 2.2
Report a missing Fix Opencart 2.2
If you want to report a missing patch/fix you can contact us. Please, remember to specify: problem/bug, fix, Opencart Version and any other useful things.
Fixes for Opencart 2.2
- Fix for the admin Customers
syntax error on line 1105 in /admin/controller/customer/customer.php
- Fix for the admin Address
syntax error on line 522 in /catalog/controller/account/address.php
- Fix for chart in the admin area. admin/view/template/dashboard/chart.tpl
- Fix for the api form. admin/view/template/user/api_form.tpl
- Fix for the installation of opencart 2.2. install/view/template/common/common_left.tpl
- Fix for the filemanager. Fix the image opening after the swithing to the second page of the file manager. Fix the upload of multiple files. Other fixes taken from Opencart 2.3
- Fix #4170 the wrong success message in the compare page
- Fix Pagination
Fix Vqmod on Opencart 2.2
If you use vqmod, make sure that you already have the latest version (Minimum version 2.6.1>) of vqmod for opencart otherwise you will face problems. https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/releases
Opencart patches are freely available thanks to Benevento Informatica
If you want to support us for what we've done you can send us a donation that will be COMPLETELY used for non-business projects with local Charities.
Those are the most important patches that we add without breaking the functionalities of that specific version of Opencart. We cannot guarantee anything at all. We cannot be responsible of anything. Those scripts/patches are opensource and freely available.
If you need Paid Support for Opencart Send us an Email